Friday, January 22, 2010

Make money for a living

First of all, I want to introduce myself. I'm Aaron, currently residing here in the Philippines. I'm not a rich man. I'm just a guy who is dreaming to get rich someday. This is my first blog post about money making.

On my first post for my money making blog, I want to talk about attitude. Some people want to earn money for a living, some want to earn for their leisure and fun some wants to earn for their future. Whatever your cause to earn money, Attitude plays a great role in earning what you want.

Do you know anything about the power of "POSITIVE THINKING"?. Many of us always complains about things that we don't want. If you don't like it, but why you are experiencing that now?. It's because what our mind conceive will be your reality. Do you believe me?. One of my experience is when I was thinking negative things like "what if I don't earn, what if my business will fail?" it comes into my reality. Why? I believe that what your brain thinks, your body will follow. Yeah I lose my business because I think it will not grow. I begin to learn about positive thinking. I read books about it, I learn the proper attitude. I exercise always thinking positive. When I have a problem, I just tell myself that I can do it. If you believe you can, yes you can!. If you believe you can do what you want, yes you can! Just "BELIEVE!"

So for now, let's stop and we should master the power of POSITIVE THINKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment